UPA GHRP-6(5MG/2ML VIAL)
GHRP-6 is a potent stimulator of natural Growth Hormone release. GHRP-6 is a Hexa-peptide that promotes food intake by stimulating hunger and helps increase energy metabolism. Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides, similar to GHRP-6, are most commonly used for treatment of Growth Hormone (GH) deficiencies, eating disorders, obesity, etc. Research has shown that use of these HGH Peptides increases lean muscle mass, strength, stamina and decreases body fat.
The Development of GHRP-6
In 1982, the natural hormone "Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone" (GHRH) was identified after a prolonged search. Soon, researchers discovered that those GH-Releasing Peptides (specifically GHRP-6 & GHRP-2) followed a mode of action which bound them to and was mediated through receptors different from those for GHRH. Furthermore, researches discovered that these GH-Releasing Peptides acted synergistically with the natural hormone Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH), which is related to Sermorelin, in both laboratory animals and humans to produce large releases of Growth Hormone. In the 1980s, the first highly potent GH-Releasing peptide, GHRP-6, was developed. Due to a strong GH release response from the the peptide, it became the first member of a class called Growth Hormone secretagogues. GHRP-6 is a hexapeptide composed of 6 amino acids: L-Histidine, D-Tryptophan, L-Alanine, L-Tryptophan, D-Phenylalanine and L-Lysine. The "L" form of an amino acid is the naturally occurring form and often in the nomenclature the "L" is dropped. The "D" form does not occur in nature and is the isomeric form (i.e. mirror image) of the naturally occurring "L" form. GHRP-6 (His-D-Trp-Ala-Trp-D-Phe-Lys-NH2) is composed of both natural and isomeric forms of those 6 amino acids.This sequence provides a signal to the body to begin secreting Growth Hormone release while also blocking Somatostatin, a hormone that inhibits the release of Growth Hormone.
GHRP6 is a growth hormone releasing hormone. GHRP 6 is a true HGH secretagogue. Which means it stimulates the body's own secretion of HGH. GHRP-2, GHRP-6 and Hexarelin are replaceable drugs and have similar mechanism of action. They do however have small differences and therefore different athletes have their preferences.GHRP-6 up to 100mcg has no increase of cortisol and prolactin levels.
5000mcg per vial
1ml or 2ml of water (but with the small measurements we suggest you use 2ml) depending on the brand you use.
100mcg to 300mcg as many as 5 times a day. Usually between 3 to 5 times per day before meals. Always take your last injection at bedtime.If you mix your GHRP6 5000mcg with 2ml of water then a 100mcg dose will measure 4 ticks on your insulin syringe. Not 40 but the small 4 ticks.Because of the frequency of injections it would be best to use the insulin syringes with a 8mm x 30 gauge (0,30mm) needle on. This is the smallest needle you can get.
Increases muscle mass and reduce body fat. Increases appetite but not as dramatically as GHRP-2. GHRP-6 keeps your endogenous (natural) GH production flowing. It also strengthens the joints, connective tissue and bone mass.
- GHRP2 and GHRP6 works best if coupled with CJC1295 to get the most out of the peptides.
- Intramuscular and subcutaneous routes lead to different onset times but roughly similar peaks and declines.
- It can be used alone or in conjunction with Growth Hormone.
- Post-injection: 30 minutes post-injection is usually when GHRH stimulation of GH release is complete, meaning it's safe to consume food/beverages after this time without worrying that they will cause your injection to be less effective. Consuming a high protein/carbohydrate meal at this time will create an insulin spike and therefore assist with the anabolic (muscle building) effects of GH. Those looking to burn fat should wait as long as possible before eating and when you do, only eat high protein, low fat and low carbohydrate meals to allow GH's fat burning effects to last as long as possible.
- Alternatively you can inject it 1 to 1.5 hours after a meal.
- Do not combine GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 in a cycle. It has very similar effects with small differences and preferences from person to person.