BODY PHARM DROSTINEX 100
BODY PHARM DROSTINEX 100(CABERGOLINE 100MCG/TAB=20TABS)
Cabergoline is used to treat a hormone imbalance in which there is too much prolactin in the blood (also called hyperprolactinemia).
What is Cabergoline (Dostinex) used for?
What is the most important information I should know about Cabergoline (Dostinex)?
You should not use cabergoline if you are allergic to it, or if you have:
- uncontrolled high blood pressure (hypertension);
- a heart valve disorder;
- a growth of excess tissue (fibrosis) in your lungs or around your heart or stomach; or
- an allergy to any type of ergot medicine, such as dihydroergotamine, ergotamine, ergonovine, or methylergonovine.
Tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- liver disease;
- heart problems; or
- hypertension caused by pregnancy, including eclampsia and preeclampsia;
It is not known whether this medicine will harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or if you become pregnant.
You should not breast-feed while using cabergoline.
What are the side effects of Cabergoline (Dostinex)?
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- shortness of breath (even while lying down);
- chest pain, dry cough or hack;
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
- pain in your side or lower back;
- little or no urination; or
- swelling in your ankles or feet.
You may have increased sexual urges, unusual urges to gamble, or other intense urges while taking this medicine. Talk with your doctor if this occurs.
Common side effects may include:
- nausea, vomiting, stomach pain;
- feeling weak or tired;
- dizziness; or